- To represent Adelaide Taxi Licence Owners in matters associated with the South Australian Taxi industry, at the State and national level.
- To be recognised and accepted within the South Australian Taxi industry, and by the levels of government as the legitimate body representing the interests of the Adelaide Taxi Licence Owners.
- To liaise and consult with the Taxi Council of South Australia, local, State and Commonwealth governments on matters relevant to the Adelaide Taxi Licence Owners.
- To review and provide comments on relevant proposed legislation changes, reviews, working groups and other operational matters relevant to the Adelaide Taxi Licence Owners.
- To promote harmony between all interest groups within the South Australian Taxi industry.
- To provide information relevant to the taxi industry to its members.
- To promote, maintain and protect the interests and rights of its members.
- To operate and maintain the Association website.
- To provide relevant services to the Adelaide Taxi Licence Owners.
Contact Us: email@example.com
-You may not get access to this story but in essence it states that due to customer dissatisfaction with price surging by ride share firms, Cabcharge shares have recovered by 30 per cent.