- To represent Adelaide Taxi Licence Owners in matters associated with the South Australian Taxi industry, at the State and national level.
- To be recognised and accepted within the South Australian Taxi industry, and by the levels of government as the legitimate body representing the interests of the Adelaide Taxi Licence Owners.
- To liaise and consult with the Taxi Council of South Australia, local, State and Commonwealth governments on matters relevant to the Adelaide Taxi Licence Owners.
- To review and provide comments on relevant proposed legislation changes, reviews, working groups and other operational matters relevant to the Adelaide Taxi Licence Owners.
- To promote harmony between all interest groups within the South Australian Taxi industry.
- To provide information relevant to the taxi industry to its members.
- To promote, maintain and protect the interests and rights of its members.
- To operate and maintain the Association website.
- To provide relevant services to the Adelaide Taxi Licence Owners.
Contact Us: email@example.com
London – But very, very appropriate to here. Excellent read.
I am pleased to announce that Steve Savas has been elected as the President of the TCSA replacing the retiring Jim Triantafyllou. Steve has previously presided over the TCSA and the ATIA so we can expect the good work of the TCSA to continue. Steve will also represent all SA on the board of the ATIA (Australian Taxi Industry Association).
Paul Bougessis’ was elected as Vice President due to the resignation of Vince Mazzone, although Vince will remain on committee. And Finally a vacant position on committee was filled by another passionate taxi license owner Bill Tsiopulos. ATLOA will continue to support the TCSA.